Lisser & Associates provides a comprehensive approach to project development and administration.
During the planning or predesign phase, we determine the required surveying services for the project, which may include:
- Boundary surveying and/or research
- Topographic surveying
- Horizontal and vertical control for aerial mapping
- Property and right-of-way ownership research
- Project planning
- Research of underground utilities
- Identification of required permits and approvals
- Preliminary project cost estimating
Topographic and/or boundary surveying drawings are prepared during the mapping phase, which may include:
- Property acquisition, description preparation
- Preparation of topographic and boundary maps
Mapping drawings are prepared from the survey information using AutoCAD® computer-aided design software with electronic files available of the mapped information.
- Construction staking
- Preparation of post-construction drawings