Lisser & Associates has a wide range of experience in projects ranging from small boundary surveys to large construction projects. Here are a few examples of recent projects successfully completed by our staff —
County and Municipal
- Skagit County Public Works — Boundary and topographic survey projects throughout the county.
- City of Burlington — Topographic and construction surveying for the Skagit River Park development; FEMA elevation certificates.
- Port of Skagit County — Boundary surveying services for Runway Protection Zone.
- City of Hamilton — FEMA elevation certificates.
- City of Sedro Woolley — Boundary survey and consultation.
Local and Support Services
- Burlington-Edison School District — Boundary, topographic, and construction surveying.
- Dike District No. 12 — Boundary and construction surveying and post-construction surveying.
- Skagit County Fire District. No 5 — Topographic survey.
- Skagit Council Housing — Land use consultation, boundary and topographic surveying.
- Reichhardt & Ebe Engineering — Topographic survey for engineering design on new roadway, sewer, and right-of-way projects.
- Puget Sound Energy/Potelco — Right of way, topographic and construction surveying.
- Ravnik & Associates — Topographic and survey mapping for civil design of street work, Burlington Fire District No. 14, and several private developments.
Private, Commercial and Non-Profit
- Viewcrest Assembly of God — Land use consultation, boundary and topographic surveying.
- Skagit Farmer’s Supply — Boundary and construction surveying and post-construction surveying.
- John Bouslog — Land surveying and consultation for topographic and development work.
- Joe Woodmansee — Boundary survey, topographic survey, preparation of preliminary plat and construction surveying for a single-family residential plat.